Panasonic KX-TGA651 / 652 / WT125 Keypad Button Repair
Letter Mail Shipping Available
ButtonWorx™ Membrane Keypad Repair Pad
FOR: KX-TGA651 / KX-TGA652 / KX-WT125 / KX-WT126 (Any letters after the numbers can be ignored)
Permanently repairs rubber keypad buttons by replacing the conductive material.
Your keypad fails when the conductive pad wears out and silicone oils seep from the keypad. This gooey paste blocks electrical conductivity and stops the switch from working. Membrane keypads block the oil from reaching the circuit board and offer a new conductor that cannot break down like rubber conductors do.
1) Laser cut 3M double sided adhesive membrane spacer
1) Conductive carbon film with isolation cuts and oil blocking top coating
On-line videos and email support
Video of similar Panasonic phone
If you are comfortable opening your phone you can repair your own keypad
- Remove the back housing and circuit board
- Clean the keypad and circuit board with isopropyl alcohol
- Peel the back paper off the brown spacer - Stick spacer to circuit board
- Peel the top paper off the brown spacer
- Stick the black conductor onto the top of the spacer
- Reassemble your phone - Test all the buttons
Our membrane keypads are custom cut for each model phone.
They will not work in any other model phone.
Please make sure you are ordering the correct part.
Compatible with the following series of Panasonic Digital Cordless Phones:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
Panasonic Keypad Button Repair Pad for KX-TGFA20 KX-TGFA30
Comments All reviews
Select a row below to filter reviews.
Ordered from Canada regular mail it arrived in 10 days "Fast"
as describe in perfect condition.
Also very helpful in finding the right pad with link to order
I will install this weekend
Push button repair
purchased button repair kit. Very easy to use. Phone now works like new. Great deal for the price.
PANASONIC KX-TGA651B KEYPAD BUTTON REPAIR
This Keypad button repair fixed the problem with my handset. Before installing it, the number 1 on the keypad was inoperable and now it works like it's brand new.